Monday, 3 December 2012

Dear Santa

The Christmas season is well and truly upon us, my flat is decorated and my friends/family are already fed up with my terrible renditions of 'All I want for Christmas', 'God rest ye merry gentlemen' and 'Baby come home'. So all that is left to do is write my letter to Santa so that he knows exactly what to bring me on Christmas morning.

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the gifts last year - that Onesie was spot on and combined with the gin and tonic in a can and all the chocolate made for a very merry Christmas, so nice one there. Apart from my standard requests for an Aston Martin DB9, the winning lotto numbers to the Euromillions draw and a bottomless bottle of Gordon's I would like to add a few new things to my Christmas list.

This year if it is not too much trouble I would like the following books to my list; A Christmas Carol, Great Expectations, Les Miserables, The Hobbit, The Winter Palace, The Count of Monte Cristo, A Little Princess, and The Secret Garden. Plus the following films; The Mirror (Tarkovsky), The Island (Mamonov), Spooks Season 9 and 10, Brideshead Revisited (The one with Jeremy Irons in), and Beauty and the Beast (Disney, not the French version). 

If there is space in your sleigh after tossing all of that lot in a girl can always use more jewellery, clothes and shoes (ignore what the BF says I do NOT have 100 pairs and I really do need more). Oh and a Furby! I'd love a furby, I am not allowed pets in my flat so this is the next best thing.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas,

Yours,

Laura xoxo

No comments: