Sunday, 28 October 2012

Shameless Self Promotion

As pretty much all of my friends will tell you subtly is not my strong point. So it is with very little guilt or shame that I am using this post to shamelessly self promote three things relating to myself.

1.Voices
This week Voices launched it's first e-magazine. This  issue is the Party Conference Special! Featuring reviews of the Green, Labour, Lib Dem, and Conservative Party conferences, as well as my culture review of the Writing Britain exhibition at the British Library. To download your free copy click here.

2.Blogging
This one very much links in with the first one, as we at Voices are now looking for more people who may be interested in writing for us. Either for the website in general or for our new e-magazine. If you are interested in this then drop us a line to submissions@voicesofthe7billion.co.uk

CFoR 
The chances are that if you are reading this then you are mostly likely interested in Russia, Politics or myself. If it is the first two then I have a treat for you! With the US Election hotting up on Tuesday October 30th Conservative Friends of Russia will be hosting a debate about how the US election could impact upon Russo-American relations. The debate will be from 7pm in Swedenborg House, London. To purchase tickets for the event and for more details click here.

No comments: