Saturday, 12 May 2012

Citation Need?

It turns out that I am a Wikipedia Citation. Well not me exactly, but something that I wrote on a Film Blog about a year ago about 7 Brand New Russian films that I think the public should watch.
Earlier today while I was doing research for my dissertation I went to Wikipedia to read their article on Russian Cinema to see if it may list any films or ideas that I did not know about. Having scanned the article I headed to the external links section and discovered my article has been listed as one that should be read as further reading! To put it mildly, I was more than a little surprised and pleased. This means that anyone who reads this article will technically be advised to read my post.
The next step is to work out how to use this site as a reference in my dissertation :P Nothing quite like a bit of shameless self-promotion....

No comments: