Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Worst bank ever!

This is just a quick post to say that I am still alive but am currently trying to deal with the ineptitude that is The Royal Bank of Scotland. In order to sort my funding for Uni I need some bank statements. This has now taken since August to sort. I have been given statements in the wrong format 3 times, been lied to on numerous occasions, had statements sent for the wrong date s, had statements not even turn up and been given an entire copy of my account history minus the dates of statements I asked for. (The actual saga is a lot longer than that summary and beggars belief and is available on request).
In short if you want your money to be with a bank that lies to you and cannot even print off a piece of paper correctly then go with RBS (Royal Bank of Screw-ups). However if you wanted to be treated with respect and have your money dealt with competently. Go elsewhere. Even Northern Rock can't be worse than them and they had to be nationalised to survive.

No comments: