Thursday, 7 January 2010

Putin-Medvedev Cartoon

I was tipped off by a friend about this video released on Russian television just after the President's address to the nation. It features an animated Putin and Medvedev singing about different situations in Russia and Russia's international relations with other countries. The video below is the best copy I found with English subtitles, they are not in perfect English but then the jokes and puns are very hard to translate.
Personally when I first heard about this video I thought my friend was lying as usually Russia is not very good at poking fun at their leaders or if they do the situation usually does not end well, but so far this seems to have been taken in good humour.
So all that's left to be said is enjoy!

2 comments:

現在的... said...

Happy New Year~~!!!............................................................

Matilda said...

This is really interesting!! -love the babuska photo too.

Matty (aka your cousin Nicola) I decided having an online name would be pretty nifty!

xxxx