Tuesday, 1 September 2009

С днем рождения "Спокойной ночи, малыши"

On this day 45 years ago the Russian TV program "Спокойной ночи, малыши" was first aired making it the oldest children's television show in the world. :) The show is shown on Russian tv channel 'Rossia' week nights at 8:45 pm and is basically a simple story with a moral like 'it's better to share' or 'it's easier to be nice than nasty' followed by a cartoon. I really enjoyed watching this show when I was in Russia. I found the language fairly easily to comprehend as it was meant for children so everything was simple. I also found it interesting to watch old Soviet cartoon liks Vinnie Pukh or Cheburashka and modern cartoons like Luntik.
So today I would like to say 'С днем рождения' to "Спокойной ночи, малыши" to anyone reading this who is about to go to Russia I would highly recomend it :) Below is an example of an episode featuring Hrusha and Stepashka. Enjoy

No comments: