Saturday, 1 August 2009

Who you gonna call.....? Sotrudnik!

This little gem is one that got sent my way that I thought was too good to keep to myself. YouTube is pretty much a constant source of entertainment for me whether I am watching Spooks on it or random videos of baby pandas sneezing or angry German kids smashing up their keyboards but this one is the best I have found so far. A group of Russian road police have created there own version of events to fit the Ghost busters theme. The lyrics to this one are in Russian and you kinda need to speak Russian to get the jokes but for those of you who don't the lyrics match the events. Sadly as with most things you find on the Internet these events do not happen in real life, in all my time in Russia I never saw the road police doing anything like this. The most exciting encounter I had with them was when they checked the documents of my friend while he was driving us to the Europe-Asia border. This would have been much more interesting:

And remember 'The rules of the road are the rules of life' (see the ending shot)

1 comment:

Alexey said...

That's fanny, no - LOL