Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Six things you didn't know about me

Well I got tagged in this meme thingy by Damon Lord (am too lazy to blog properly so his link is at the side ---> under 'Lingaunaut.' The rules to this thingy are below and six things that you probably didn't know about me. Enjoy!

First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Six things you didn't know about me:
1.When I was a child I was so hyper active and was always hurting myself from being so active that my parents had to alternate between hospitals when they took me to A and E so as to stop Social Services from taking me about under the child abuse act.
2. Despite being so stereotypically English I prefer to drink tea with out milk from the saucer in proper Russian style.
3. I always sleep on my front with my teddy bear Theodore or Teddy for short. Despite this apparantly being the fastest way to get wrinkles it is the most comfortable.
4. I am naturally immune to TB and when we were at school was one of the only people who did not need to receive a BJG injection.
5. Here in Russia I have four different names 'Lora', 'La-oo-ra', 'Lorik' and 'Loratchka' the last too are the diminuitive form of my name.
6. When I am older, more boring, hopefully more sensible and married I want to have 6 children three girls and three boys- Anna, Zinaida, Ekaterina, Andrei, Nicolai and Konstantin.

So there we go! Hopefully that has been suitably enlighting. I now tag Nicolas Webb, Chris Smith, Gordon Taylor, Paul Gorman and that's it I know it says 6 but I don't have time! (links can be found ------>)

1 comment:

Nick said...

You already have names lined up for your children!