Monday, 8 September 2008

Moscow

Well I have arrived safe and well after a bit of turbulence and am slowly settling in here and trying to resume life as would be normal in the UK for example buying a russian mobile and trying to get the internet. Luckily for me 'mobile' and 'wifi' are universal words :) Right now I am writing to you from an Internet Cafe in Moscow, the weather is 28 and very hot and very humid. Moscow is a beautiful city and I am loving being here. Over the weekend there was the C дн.м города Москва festival which saw parades and concerts take place all over the city. I will write further of my antics in Moscow when I have worked out how to get the internet in the flat of the lady I am staying with. Till later Пока!

1 comment:

Damon Lord said...

Glad to hear you're still alive! All the best in MOCKBA!