Saturday, 30 August 2008

Questionaire- find out a bit more about me

I have borrowed this from Damon Lord's site, I found it interesting to read about him so I borrowed him. Enjoy!

My eye colour: Greeny brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Erm pass, I don't know
My best physical feature: I like my nose best, sounds random but is true
Number of tattoos: none
Do you have long legs: Yes, they look longer when I am in heels
My perfect pizza: HAWAIIAN with out a doubt
Favorite cartoon as a child: Wacky Races, anything Disney, Alvin and the Chipmunks
Favorite colour: do you really need to ask? Pink
Favorite food dish: Eggs Benedict (smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast)
Closest friend(s): This list is too long to write out in full
Favorite scent: Chanel Allure
My favorite singer: Michael Buble- I want him to sing at my wedding
My favorite season: winter
Favorite ice cream flavour: Chocolate
Favorite day of the week: Sunday
Favorite author: Bulgakov, Tolstoy, Jane Austen, C.S. Lewis
Favorite outfit: Any of my dresses and heels if I'm going out, otherwise my PJs and slippers
Do you shower daily: Yes I like to look good
In the past month have you smoked: Not to my knowledge
In the past month have you gone on a date: define 'date' then I'll answer
Pepsi or Coke: COKE
Single or Group Dates: single
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Silver or Gold: silver
Heads or tails: Heads
Sweet or sour: sweet
Do you swear: Only when stressed or driving
Do you whine: I don't think so
Do you spit: no
Do you procrastinate: Only if I have time too
Do you brag: Not usually
My weakness: Chocolate, gin, guys, books, America's Next Top Model... the list is quite long
Ever been called a tease: yeah quite a few times actually
Do you like yourself: yes, what's not to like?! :P
Define yourself in 3 words: Funny, Smart, Blond
Do you sing: oh yeah! Usually at work or listening to my Ipod
Do you know how to swim: yes
Do you play any sports: Swimming, running to the Tube in the morning
Goal you would like to achieve this year: Not get deported from Russia, become fluent in Russian, become a better person, not worry so much about everything
Do you want to get married: Hell yeah! Have already planned parts of it in my head.
My heritage: English, Scottish, Welsh, bit of French in there is all a mix.
Thoughts first waking up: Where the hell am I?
Do you get motion sickness: no
Do you think you're attractive: yeah I am 20 so nothing has gone south yet.
Do you like thunderstorms: As long as I am not in a plane when they happen
Ever been beaten up: yes
How you want to die: peacefully in my sleep, what a random question
Do you have children: not yet but I want 6
Do you have pets: Yeah Boris and Zep my cats :)
One time I got drunk and... spent the night dancing with my friends and random Irish people at my friend's wedding
Who was the last person that called you: My Mummy
I am addicted to... Vodka, joke! Learning Russian, travelling lots of things
What is your phone's current ringtone: The birthday song remix from Cheburashka
The longest you've gone without sleeping: About 2 days it was on a school trip by coach from Cheltenham to Vienna and I can't sleep on coaches or while travelling unless I am shattered.
What makes you laugh: most things, I laugh quite a lot.
My hair colour: It's brown at the minute but usually it's purpler or red or black.
Right-handed or left-handed: Right handed
Number of piercings: Four
Favourite sport: Men's swimming, gymnastics or diving- watching that is not taking part
All-time favourite sports team: Cheltenham Town FC
Favorite clothing brand: See I love designer stuff like Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Coast or anything Haute Couture etc but sadly I can't afford them so most of my stuff comes from New Look, Per Una or Next.
My favorite music genre: Am not fussy but I usually listen to Rock or Jazz
My favorite movie: Enchanted- Patrick Dempsey in a suit YUM!
Favorite drink: Gin and Tonic
Your favorite book: Anna Karenina bye Lev Tolstoy
Favourite item that you currently own: My new clothes I bought yesterday
Shoes you wore today: my new pink and purple slippers
In the past month have you drunk alcohol: yes more than I should have done
In the past month have you been on stage: not as far as I know
Cappuccino or Coffee: Yuk! Neither I hate coffee!
Would you rather be rich or famous: rich
Kisses or hugs: Kisses
Do you smoke: Erm no
Do you gossip: Not really, I try not too
Do you chew with your mouth open: no I was raised with manners
Do you bite your nails: No
Do you fidget: Yes, anyone who has ever watched TV or been to the cinema with me will vouch for this
Are you addicted to caffeine: no
Are you a very emotional person: Yep
Do you play a musical instrument: Violin and Piano
Do you cook: yes but very badly
If you could change one thing, it would be...: so that I could live in a faerie tale rather than reality
Have you been in love: yes
Do you get along with your parents: Yeah I love my parents they are so cool!
When you were little, you used to... sing and dance
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes without a doubt
Dream vacation: The location doesn't matter so much it's the people that you are with and what you do that make it perfect.
What can't you live without: Books, my family, guys, my friends, chocolate, gin, the Internet, DVDs, music
Are you a good driver: I think I am but my friends would beg to differ.
Are you ticklish: yes, annoyingly so
What would you do with a million dollars: I would buy a present for each of my friends and family, throw a big party and give 10% of it to various charities (basically the ones who don't stand in the street trying to get my attention *cough* Oxfam *cough*)
Have you ever moved: yes, quite a few times, mostly all over the south of England

No comments: