Friday, 18 July 2008

And the Next Area Chairman is....

After a steady few weeks of campaigning and voting the polls were closed and all that was left to do was count the votes and find out who out of myself and James was the winner. Early afternoon the results were out and it was James who had won it. I would like to congratulate James on his victory and wish him every success as the new Area Chairman. In the past when I have worked with James I have found him to be an energetic, hard working and charming young man. Bristol and Gloucestershire CF is lucky to have him as their new chairman.
I would also like to publicly thank Nick for all his hard work these past years, it has been a joy to work under you! I wish you every success in Welsh politics I'm sure you'll go down wonderfully. It's all over for another year or so. Despite not wining this election it has not damped my interest in politics and I will most definitely consider standing again for a role in CF and maybe even more, who knows. The future's bright, the future's a Tory blue colour.

No comments: