Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Slogans

I nicked this from Monkey with a Blue Rosette. The idea is you type in a word and the slogan generator generates a slogan for you.

This was my best one:

Any Time, Any Place, Laura-Rose Saunders.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more Laura-Rose Saunders slogans.


Kinda reminds me of a discussion I had about what to put on t-shirts for campaigns it was suggested that I get 'FCUK Laura'. I'm tempted oh so tempted.

Although this one would be more appropriate for campaigning:

I'd Walk a Mile for a Laura-Rose Saunders.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more Laura-Rose Saunders slogans.


Or:

Only Laura-Rose Saunders Has The Answer.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more Laura-Rose Saunders slogans.


And then after the elction:

Laura-Rose Saunders Wanted.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more Laura-Rose Saunders slogans.



Ok I think that's enough now to do some work :P

No comments: