Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Wanted: Personal Supervisor

Some people have PA I wanted a Personal Supervisor. basically someone who can poke me or tell me when I am about to make a mistake or do something utterly stupid. Take for example today was at my relatives house and was offered cheesecake, despite being lactose intolerant I ate it anyway. Needless to say am now dying in bed with Boris snoring surprisingly loudly for a cat at my feet and worst of all I agreed to work from 7am tomorrow. Seriously if anyone wants to tell me when I'm about to make a mistake or do something stupid please tell me! Granted it'll make my life less random and interesting but am sick (quite literally) of making silly mistakes and doing idiotic things!

3 comments:

Nick said...

Oh dear :-(. Hope you are feeling better today.

Damon Lord said...

Get well soon!

Laura-Rose said...

Yeah dw am fine am sat drinking gin as we speak :P